An HPCSA registration certificate certifies that the bearer is a legally qualified healthcare practitioner and therefore allowed to practice their profession in South Africa. Registered practitioners can use their registration cards or certificates as proof of HPCSA registration. See the process outlined below for more information.
Before you begin make sure you already have an HPCSA online account. If for some reason the system do not recognise your ID please send an email with the copy of your ID document to firstname.lastname@example.org to be assisted.
How to download your HPCSA registration certificate:
2. Click on Log in or Sign up button.
3. Please do not create an account as the system already created accounts for existing (HPCSA registered) practitioners. If for some reason the system cant recognize your ID please send an email with the copy of your id to email@example.com to be assisted.
4. For Username – Type your ID number or passport then click on the forgot password button.
5. Type your ID number or Passport then click on the reset my Password button. After that an email or sms for password reset will be sent to your registered email address cell phone number with a link. Please click on the link and the below screen will be displayed which will enable you to change the password. The email subject name will be Support Account Password Assistance. Please check your emails and SMSs.
6. Click on ‘Reset my password’ link
7. Create your password in both the ‘Password’ and ‘Verify Password’ blocks. Please remember to adhere to the password requirement rules displayed in the pop-up box.
8. Once logged on, click on your name and select ‘Account Overview’.
9. Select ‘Download certificates’ from the dropdown options.
10. Click on ‘Registration Certificate’ link as shown below.
11. The PDF downloaded certificate will be will display as below.
Practitioners experiencing any problems with downloading or registering online can contact the HPCSA Client Care Centre at (+27) 12 338 9300 or (+27) 12 338 9301.
Last Updated on 19 Mar 2021 by HPCSA Corporate Affairs