The CPD programme has been streamlined and practitioners are advised to familiarise themselves with the new process to meet their HPCSA licensure requirements. In this article we explain how to update Continued Education Units (CEUs) and raise a Continued Professional Development (CPD) service request on the HPCSA website.
2. Choose Log in or Sign up. Please note:
3. When logging in:
4. First time portal users must complete the fields in the Account Assistance screen below.
5. If you are unable to log in, click on the Recover account button at the bottom of the Account Assistance page.
6. You will receive an email or sms with a link to reset your password.
7. Upon successfully logging in, verify that the details are correct and click Save changes at the bottom of the Account Settings page.
8. To check your CPD status, go to the Account Settings page and click on your name in the top righthand corner and select Account Overview.
9. Click on the My CPDs tab on the Account Overview page.
10. The summary of CPD activity screen will indicate CPD compliance with the option to download compliance letter enabled. Choose Click here to proceed.
11. CPD work page will show the status of recorded CPD activities. If you are compliant you will be able to Download letter confirming compliance by clicking on the highlighted link.
12. If you are not compliant, or would like to add CPD documents, choose the Add new CPD option at the bottom of the same CPD summary page.
13. Complete the required fields on the CPD Form page and click the Submit button.
14. A service request number will be emailed to you.
15. To check if your request has been resolved, go to the Support History page displaying your current status.
2. Complete the fields and click Submit Your Question.
3. To check if your request has been resolved, go to the Support History page displaying your current status.
Practitioners can click here for the HPCSA CPD guidelines and contact Ms Boledi Maleka at email@example.com or Ms Helena da Silva at Helenad@hpcsa.co.za for specific questions regarding the programme.
Last Updated on 26 Oct 2021 by HPCSA Corporate Affairs