Due to the Coronavirus pandemic that has gripped the country and the world, and with many public gatherings barred from taking place, the HPCSA had to cancel all practitioner roadshows and symposia that were scheduled to take place this year. As an alternative, the HPCSA will be hosting its symposia on digital platforms to ensure that practitioners continue to obtain their CEUs.
These virtual symposia will be carried out throughout the country. The HPCSA is excited to welcome practitioners to the virtual symposia and encourages healthcare practitioners to join us and be part of the conversation that will improve South Africa’s healthcare system.
Dates for HPCSA online symposia:
- 16 July 2020 – Pietermaritzburg, KwaZulu-Natal
- 20 August 2020 – Witbank, Mpumalanga
- 25 August 2020 – Kimberley, Northern Cape
- 8 September 2020 – All of Limpopo
- 29 September 2020 – Bloemfontein, Free State
- 13-October 2020 – Ekhurleni, Gauteng
- 29 October 2020 – Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape
- 10 November – Pretoria & Johannesburg, Gauteng
- 19 November 2020, Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
- 1 December 2020 – Cape Town, Western Cape
- 8 December 2020 – Nelspruit, Mpumalanga
- 16 Feb 2021 – Mafikeng, North West
- 16 March 2021 – Somerset West, Western Cape
Look out on the HPCSA website to see when we will be in your area!
Last Updated on 3 August 2020 by HPCSA Corporate Affairs