It is that time of the year, the HPCSA is bringing registration to specific healthcare practitioners – see breakdown below. The aim of this initiative is to ensure that you are registered on time to commence your internship, community service or even independent practice. You will have the opportunity to submit your application to the registration team at an area near you. The team will process all compliant applications received and issue a registration pack upon receipt of the prescribed registration that includes the payable pro rata annual fee.
Please note that this registration drive focuses only on:
- Community service
- Independent practice
- Additional qualification / category
Practitioners will not be able to pay their annual fees for 2017/18 at the registration drive as the annual fees have not yet been promulgated.
- Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT) should be done three (3) days prior to the date of the off-site registration as payment should reflect on the HPCSA account prior to processing registrations and issuing of the registration pack.
- Direct ABSA bank deposit should be processed latest a day before the off-site registrations as payment should reflect on the HPCSA account prior to processing registrations and issuing of the registration pack.
- There will be a cashier on site who will be accepting debit/credit card payments only. We regret that we do not accept cash, cheques and postal orders.
The off-site registration will provide all services of registration except for:
- Specialist registrations
- Certificate of status
- Intern duty certificates
- Foreign qualified registrations
- Verification of Medical report
- Verification of credentials
However, International students who qualified in South Africa will be assisted as long as they meet all the requirements, which includes the correct endorsement letter from the Foreign Workforce Management Programme of the National Department of Health and a valid job offer.
Please click here to view dates and venues.
Last Updated on 13 December 2016 by HPCSA Corporate Affairs