The 2021/2022 HPCSA annual fees are payable to Council by 31 May 2021 by way of direct of internet deposit. To ensure swift and correct handling of practitioner fees, we request following the payment methods and processes as set out below.
- HPCSA payments can be done via the online portal, direct deposits or EFT’s – see bank details below.
- Please note that the HPCSA do not accept cash on their premises or credit card payments.
HPCSA Bank Details:
- Bank: ABSA
- Branch: Arcadia
- Branch Code: 63 2005
- Account Name: HPCSA
- Account Type: Cheque
- Account Numbers:
- Annual Fees: 405 00 33 481
- Other moneys: 061 00 00 169
- Swift Code: ABSAZAJJ
- Deposit References:
- Registered practitioners: HPCSA registration number (eg MP1234567)
- New registrations: ID or passport number
- Proof of payment must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note:
- Internet transfers take approximately three days to reflect on our statement and all direct payments from ABSA branches take 24 hours.
Help with HPCSA payments:
Consult the HPCSA website or contact the help desk for more information.
Last Updated on 26 Mar 2021 by HPCSA Corporate Affairs