- Practitioners will be able to go through the renewal process online;
- Practitioners will make annual fee payments and other outstanding amounts, as invoiced, online;
- Practitioners will be able to download an electronic practitioner card including an encrypted QR code, which when scanned, will reveal much more information about the practitioner than is currently the case, with real-time validation;
- Practitioners who prefer the printed format will be able to print their HPCSA registration details from the system;
- Practitioners will be able to view, verify and confirm, or update their contact details, as they renew their membership, or at any time through this portal;
- The portal allows the practitioner to view their qualification(s) and registration details, and where required, send a service request for queries.
Last Updated on 10 March 2017 by HPCSA Corporate Affairs